How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possible. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products with great care. Each individual product is carefully packed using boxes and bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging. Till date, we have received minimal complaints about damaged products due to our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which Your_Company.com ships their products in India?
Your_Company.com ships throughout India!
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We dispatch most orders within 1-3 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering our products from a Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.
Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
We have standard shipping charge of INR 55 per order for most addresses within India.
Does Your_Company.com ship outside India?
Your_Company.com ships to anywhere in the world!
A flat USD 25 charge is applied to the first item ordered and thereafter an addition charge of USD 5 for each additional item. We use Fedex International Priority for all our international deliveries. Please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand and cannot give you an estimate of the cost because it varies widely around the world. Please do your research so you are ready to receive your package cleared through customs and have an idea of what the additional cost will be.